Hello my Darlings! ♡
Welcome back to my Blog 😊
1 day = 24 hours = 1440 minutes… Sounds like simple maths, huh? But you know what’s not simple? Making an efficient use of these 1440 minutes! Feeling guilty? 😏 Hah! 😂
A great day unequivocally starts with a good morning routine, which is (suspense, suspense… 🙈) TODAY’S THEME. I have some AMAZING tips for you people to rock your mornings and ultimately, your day. 😎
Here we go… (I’m so excited 😂)
1. NO Snoozing. ⏰ I KNOW snoozing is actually really tempting, but let’s face it, we all SNOOZE, then we REGRET it. I am actually a morning person, and my secret is simple: If I have to wake up at 6 a.m, I set 2 alarms, one for 5.45 a.m and the other one for 6 a.m, with two very distinct yet soothing alarm tones. This technique is rather justified by the fact that when one actually wakes up, one wants to stay in bed for a while to get mentally ready to face his day. Additionally, keep your phone away from your bed so that when your alarm goes off, you have to leave your bed to switch it off, which will reduce the chances of you going back to bed again. Pretty smart, huh? 😌
2. Detox Water. 🍹 Detox drinks are great for cleansing the body of toxins especially if you’re experiencing digestive issues, weakness, nausea, mood swings and skin issues. They amazingly help to boost your energy, cleanse the liver, aid weight loss, reduce inflammation and promote skin health. Fruit- infused water is by far the simplest and cheapest choice. My favourite one is warm water + lemon slices🍋 + mint leaves🍃… and yup, NO SUGAR! (+ EVERY morning)
3. Work Out. I agree working out is easy to say, yet rather difficult to achieve and keep up with. So, a simple alternative to this is stretching your body at least for 5 minutes a day or by doing some yoga. You can find loads of tutorials on YouTube regarding yoga practice. I personally dance on a daily basis ( well…yes, I do 💃😂) and dancing makes me feel awesome. It has scientifically been proved that when you exercise or dance, your body releases chemicals called endorphins. These endorphins interact with the receptors in your brain that reduce your perception of pain and trigger a positive feeling in the body. You’ll feel happier, trust me! 😄
4. Plan ahead. Be prepared to start the next day by coming ahead with a to-do list to prevent any risk of procrastinating. Plan your meals as well so that you don’t end up buying junk food the next day. 🍱 Also, get your outfit for the next day ironed and your accessories put together. 👗👠
5. Keep your room clean and organised. Hard one indeed, but undeniably helpful as you will therefore wake up to an organised peace, which will boost your inner motivation.
6. Your “me time”. This is extreeeeemely important! Take 15 minutes in the morning to uplift yourself through reading, writing in your journal, or listening to some soft music. Use these 15 minutes to fill your life with positivity and stimulate your metabolism, as if you start your day positively, then your day with end up being positive as well.
7. Eat breakfast.🍌 With our busy lives, I do agree it is sometimes difficult to find time to have a proper breakfast, but it is conspicuous that your breakfast is what will give you the energy to get through your day. Obvious syllogism: No breakfast = No energy to get through your day. Also, having a complete breakfast allows you to spend some time with your family as well, so go for it. 🙆
So these are the 7 tips that I have for you to start your day positively and healthily. I know there are probably far more than these, but I have listed the ones deemed essential for a great start of the day. 🤗
“We always talk about our problems. Let’s break the habit. Let’s talk about our joys.”
On this inspirational quote, see you soon my sweethearts. 💋
© 2017 COPYRIGHT